Matching Selador to Lee and Rosco Gels

Is there a cheat sheet that would show you the values from the Selador to match a certain gel color?

I know it is in the in the newer consoles but there are the one offs where I still use an express or smaller 2 scene preset.

Parents
  • Just to let you know, I am currently working on an improved GrandMA profile for the Selador Vivid - yes there is already a profile available over on MA-Share (search for it, it's not in the ETC manufacturer section)

Andy

P.S. The profile incorrectly identifies one of the LED colors as LtBlue when it is actually Violet, other than that it works great, use the color picker, or color mix and LED attributes to set values. Some channels work inverted - switch from CMY to RGB

P.P.S. I will post here as soon as I work out how to get the gel picker data into the profile!

• Just to let you know, I am currently working on an improved GrandMA profile for the Selador Vivid - yes there is already a profile available over on MA-Share (search for it, it's not in the ETC manufacturer section)

Andy

P.S. The profile incorrectly identifies one of the LED colors as LtBlue when it is actually Violet, other than that it works great, use the color picker, or color mix and LED attributes to set values. Some channels work inverted - switch from CMY to RGB

P.P.S. I will post here as soon as I work out how to get the gel picker data into the profile!

Children
No Data
Related