SPL rating for fan on the Selador Fixtures.

Can anyone point me to the noise specs for the 11" fixtures? 

Would the fans prohibit them being used in a music recital hall?

Thanks

Parents
  • I can't give you a number for SPL, but I've had six 11" fixtures in our 120-seat intimate, black box theatre, four of which are hanging less than 8' from audience members and another two that are just shy of being arm's reach from them and I've never so much as noticed the fans even on, and given the room has been anywhere between 80 and 95 degrees all of this week for performances, I'm sure they've been running almost non-stop.

[edited by: mnicolai at 11:10 PM (GMT -6) on Thu, May 20 2010] So that's how the Suggest an Answer feature works...
  • I can't give you a number for SPL, but I've had six 11" fixtures in our 120-seat intimate, black box theatre, four of which are hanging less than 8' from audience members and another two that are just shy of being arm's reach from them and I've never so much as noticed the fans even on, and given the room has been anywhere between 80 and 95 degrees all of this week for performances, I'm sure they've been running almost non-stop.

[edited by: mnicolai at 11:10 PM (GMT -6) on Thu, May 20 2010] So that's how the Suggest an Answer feature works...
Children
No Data
Related