Install / Update to v4.1.2 fails on W10

Hi,

I've just tried to update Concert to the latest release (v4.1.2), on a Windows 10 PC, and it fails with the following message:

Feature transfer error

Feature Transfer Error:

Component: Devices

File: C:\ProgramData\ETC\Net3Concert\Devices\BB0F0D38-2FC5-48C1-9F0D-6E6E5480591B\ETC_6cff.rra

Error: Access is denied

I couldn't find any install logs, but may not have found the right place. Let me know where to look & I'll upload them.

Kind Regards,

Joe

Parents
  • Hi ,

Access Denied errors usually appear in the case where either the file is in use already (i.e. a previous version of Concert is installed and running) or the installer does not have permission to place files in the folder.

I would recommend trying a restart of your computer first (to ensure that nothing is currently using the files) and then right clicking on the installer and choosing to run as an administrator to ensure that you have permissions on the computer to install into the Program Data directory.

• Hi ,

Access Denied errors usually appear in the case where either the file is in use already (i.e. a previous version of Concert is installed and running) or the installer does not have permission to place files in the folder.

I would recommend trying a restart of your computer first (to ensure that nothing is currently using the files) and then right clicking on the installer and choosing to run as an administrator to ensure that you have permissions on the computer to install into the Program Data directory.

Children
Related