Paradigm Touchscreen Remote iPadOS version 1.0.1.58; iPad OS version 17.1.1 on 3rd generation iPad Pro

My remote stopped working.  It had been working since Paradigm software and touchscreens were upgraded in February 2022.  I suspect that settings were cleared or something else happened during an app update.

The web interface on the iPad to Paradigm is working so I know wireless network connection is good.  P-APC is 10.101.10.101, Touchscreen 1 is 10.101.15.101.  Touchscreen 2 is a portable without IP address.

Checking Touchscreen 1, the Mobile App Settings are:  Mobile App Connection is On, Passcode is blank, Port is 49044

I've configured the iOS app with IP address 10.101.15.102 and get the message:  Error connecting to P-TS7  Check IP or network settings.

Suggestions?

Parents Reply
  • Thank you for providing that. I'd like to try a couple things:

• Can you change the DNS IP from Automatic to something valid, such as 8.8.8.8 (Google) or 1.1.1.1 (Cloudfare) and then see if it works? There is no expectation that the iPad/iPhone will connect to a DNS server while connected to a WAP on the closed ETC network, but we've noticed some iDevices and Windows 11 are starting to require a DNS IP defined in order for it to be a valid network connection.
    • If adding the DNS doesn't help, can you power cycle the P-TS7 touchscreen and see if it works with the iPad?
Children
Related