Echo Access and Echo Touch

Hello, 

I have a Echo touch, this is directly connected to my Echo Access. 

The problem is that if i connect to my Access, there is no spaces found to control. 

Is there something i forget? 

Parents Reply Children
  • Which Echo Bus Power Supply for EchoConnect data do you have ? 

This is different from the 24VDC AUx power connection. 

On the back of EchoAccess Station is a connection for 24VDC Aux Power and below a second connection for EchoConnect. U need a separate ETC EchoConnect Power Supply for this. 

• 24VDC Connection on EchoTouch should not be connected to ECHOConnect connection on EchoAccess Station. 

24VDC Aux power is one type of connection and can only be connected to other 24VDC Aux Power connections - these need to be then connected to a 24VDC Power supply.

EchoConnect Bus is another type of connection and can only be connected with other EchoConnect connections - these then need to be connected to a separate official ETC EchoConnect Data Bus power supply. 

Please review the EchoTouch, EchoAccess and Echopower Supply Installlation Guides.

• Hi Erik.  To summarize what Corey is saying: 

The EchoAccess Interface and the EchoTouch are both capable of communicating over EchoConnect but there are two different connections in play and the requirement for a third device. 

To solve your issue, you will need the EchoTouch connected to the EchoAccess Interface over the EchoConnect protocol.  These connections are the lower of the two headers on the back of the EchoAccess Interface and the EchoTouch terminals labeled "ECHO".  However, you will also need a dedication ETC Echo Station Power Supply connected to this EchoConnect run as well.  Think of this device as the enabler for the communication.  This is why you are seeing no spaces found.  Contact your ETC dealer to get this Echo Station Power supply.  Also if you have further questions and wish to speak with someone in persion I highly recommend our Technical Support team. they can be reached at 800-688-4116

Related