block e autoblock

salve a tutti

e da poco che studio il software etc e non ho capito bene a cosa serve  "BLOCK"  e "AUTOBLOCK"

io lavoro in TRACKING e mi sono accorto che ogni volta che per esempio : la cue 1 ha i ch 1-5 a intensità 50% e la cue 2  ha i ch 1-5 a full

se nella programmazione ritorno alla cue 1  imposto i canali 1- 5 a full e memorizzo la cue 2 va in block auto  (b con trattino sotto )

Perchè? a che serve? ma soprattutto a che serve togliere l'auto block?

2 domanda

non so se è un (bug) o IN QUESTA CONSOLLE è giusto cosi

nel mio patch ci sono ROBE T1 MODE 3 (RGB) E BMFL BLADE MODE 2 (CMY)

da tutorial ho appreso che se seleziono una paletta di colore seleziono BY TYPE ENTER LA PALETTA DIVENTA UNIVERSALE PER TUTTI I MOTORIZZATI O LED O PARLED CHE HO NEL MIO PATCH

per esempio

seleziono un solo T1 creo la paletta di colore ROSSO  quindi [ By Type]  [ENTER]

in questo modo la paletta dovrebbe diventare universale quindi sia per i T1 che per i BMFL invece SI ATTIVA SOLO CON I T1

GRAZIE

DAVIDE

Parents
  • You've been working in tracking mode, so you're familiar with this:

if you change channel 1's value in cue 3, the change will propagate until cue 7. cue 8 will still say 80 because it's a move instruction and as such is protected.

if you change channel 1's value in cue 3 to 80, you get this:

the reason for the autoblock is that Eos assumes that you got used to the fact that the value of cue 8 is protected against tracking. before your last command it was protected because it was a move instruction. but now by definition it can't be a move instruction anymore, because there is no move anymore (the value is 80 in cue 7 and also 80 in cue 8, so that cannot be a move instruction). to still have the previous behaviour (protect value in cue 8) Eos sets an autoblock.

does that help?

• You've been working in tracking mode, so you're familiar with this:

if you change channel 1's value in cue 3, the change will propagate until cue 7. cue 8 will still say 80 because it's a move instruction and as such is protected.

if you change channel 1's value in cue 3 to 80, you get this:

the reason for the autoblock is that Eos assumes that you got used to the fact that the value of cue 8 is protected against tracking. before your last command it was protected because it was a move instruction. but now by definition it can't be a move instruction anymore, because there is no move anymore (the value is 80 in cue 7 and also 80 in cue 8, so that cannot be a move instruction). to still have the previous behaviour (protect value in cue 8) Eos sets an autoblock.

does that help?

Children
No Data
Related