block e autoblock

salve a tutti

e da poco che studio il software etc e non ho capito bene a cosa serve  "BLOCK"  e "AUTOBLOCK"

io lavoro in TRACKING e mi sono accorto che ogni volta che per esempio : la cue 1 ha i ch 1-5 a intensità 50% e la cue 2  ha i ch 1-5 a full

se nella programmazione ritorno alla cue 1  imposto i canali 1- 5 a full e memorizzo la cue 2 va in block auto  (b con trattino sotto )

Perchè? a che serve? ma soprattutto a che serve togliere l'auto block?

2 domanda

non so se è un (bug) o IN QUESTA CONSOLLE è giusto cosi

nel mio patch ci sono ROBE T1 MODE 3 (RGB) E BMFL BLADE MODE 2 (CMY)

da tutorial ho appreso che se seleziono una paletta di colore seleziono BY TYPE ENTER LA PALETTA DIVENTA UNIVERSALE PER TUTTI I MOTORIZZATI O LED O PARLED CHE HO NEL MIO PATCH

per esempio

seleziono un solo T1 creo la paletta di colore ROSSO  quindi [ By Type]  [ENTER]

in questo modo la paletta dovrebbe diventare universale quindi sia per i T1 che per i BMFL invece SI ATTIVA SOLO CON I T1

GRAZIE

DAVIDE

Parents
  • regarding the second issue:

Eos does not have universal palettes. and i'm pretty sure you have something that might present like universal palettes, but is actually by type for more than one fixture type.

if you open the ColorPalette List ( [ColorPalette][ColorPalette] ) you will see a column that says which channels are a leader channel for the by type palettes. i'm pretty sure you will see a a T1 channel and a BMFL channel in there. this happened because you didn't cleanly record only the T1's values into the palette, but also the BMFL values.

If you set a color for T1 (let's say it's channel 1) and for a BMFL (channel 2), then type Record ColorPalette 91 ByType Enter, you will have recorded channel 1 and 2 into the palette. you have to be precise and say Chan 1 Record ColorPalette 92 ByType Enter.

• regarding the second issue:

Eos does not have universal palettes. and i'm pretty sure you have something that might present like universal palettes, but is actually by type for more than one fixture type.

if you open the ColorPalette List ( [ColorPalette][ColorPalette] ) you will see a column that says which channels are a leader channel for the by type palettes. i'm pretty sure you will see a a T1 channel and a BMFL channel in there. this happened because you didn't cleanly record only the T1's values into the palette, but also the BMFL values.

If you set a color for T1 (let's say it's channel 1) and for a BMFL (channel 2), then type Record ColorPalette 91 ByType Enter, you will have recorded channel 1 and 2 into the palette. you have to be precise and say Chan 1 Record ColorPalette 92 ByType Enter.

Children
No Data
Related