FP1 Titan Tube DIM CCT GM CRO RGB S 1 Pixel Profile CCT Problem

Running ION XE with an updated fixture library. The light my titans and helios are outputting meters different than what the board claims it to be. For example, 3200k is in actuality 4000k. Do I need to edit the profile myself? Hardware and software is all up to date.

Many thanks!

Parents
  • i think i agree that the personality doesn't match the DMX table. you will have to change the user max of the ColorTemperature range of the personality from 7100 to 9910.

• Hi Ueli. I'm using the Titan tubes off of an XE20 running 2.9.  Also using M89, I made a profile for the NYX Bulb to operate the same way.  But for both this CCT issue is the same.  Are you saying that if I edit the personality so that the CCT range goes Min 2000 to Max 9910, the light output will closely match color temperature indicated on the Ion?  Unfortunately I do not have an LED color meter to measure with.  Thank you for your assistance.

• Hi Ueli. I'm using the Titan tubes off of an XE20 running 2.9.  Also using M89, I made a profile for the NYX Bulb to operate the same way.  But for both this CCT issue is the same.  Are you saying that if I edit the personality so that the CCT range goes Min 2000 to Max 9910, the light output will closely match color temperature indicated on the Ion?  Unfortunately I do not have an LED color meter to measure with.  Thank you for your assistance.

Children
Related