Messing around to get better acquainted with some of the columns in the PSD. Particularly toward the right, with columns headed M B A P m/v and R.
So I made a cue with a single ML pointing DSL. That cue was copied to cue 2, turned the ML's intensity Off and updated. Now made a cue 3 where my ML pointed USR at 100%, Works like it should: Cue one OK. Cue two the light goes out but in Augment3d we can see the ML move its head (because Automark 'looked' ahead). Then, when Cue 3 came up we were pointing to the right place for the light to come up on. Terrific. Great all as expected. But! I would have thought I would have seen a D in the m/v column telling me we made a 'move while dark' but apart from the M (Mark) in the 1st column in the group I don't see anything. Why?
D's are shown when you program a change in non-intensity parameters (NPs) while the light is off. you can only get a D if you have two cues with both 0% intensity and both cues have something blue in the NPs. you could expect an L, because that's when while moving intensity up from 0% or down to 0% you also have a change in NPs. but also this requires two cues with something blue in the NPs. which you don't have.
D: you need a tracked 0 (magenta minus) and something blueL: you need movement from 0 to an intensity or from an intensity to 0 and something blue.
Still in search of that illusive "L" the previous show file was cleared of repetitive clues. The experiment was continued with, this time in cue 13, both a move in intensity and focus. Things worked as expected in Augment3d but that sneaky "L" is not present. It may be the way I'm reading things. I found the 'notes' column interesting because I originally made all cues from cue 1 (for homogeneity) so this is cute and assuming 13 lost the note because of a later change. I had never noticed this 'autofill' before. Cute!
Chan 1 is a LED RGBCue 1: Chan 1 @ Full, color=redCue 2: Chan 1 @ 0, color= blue
Yep. Got it that time. Thank you. My "L" is up!