Bug : sacn disabled

Hello !

It happened twice in two days on our Ti V3.0.0 : the SACN output viewer has been disabled and classic iRFR access denied.

The first time, the touch of the left touch screen did not work anymore.

A software reboot resolved the problem.

Thank you

ETC_Logs_Ti_Primary_12182020_110327.zip

Parents Reply Children
  • Hello , I have looked through your Eos log files.  I am guessing that the problems happened at ~ 17 Dec 2020: 15:00 and 18 Dec 2020: 11:00.  I guess that because on Thursday the 17th someone restarted the console around 15:00, and on Friday the 18th the logs were exported at that time.

I do not see any obvious signs of a problem in the logs.  For instance, it did not log a change in the network connection (which it would if that cable got unplugged or if the wifi transmitter rebooted).  

If your lights get sACN via the wifi transmitter, I wonder if that stopped working for some reason.  Perhaps the next time this happens, you could try rebooting that transmitter.  If that doesn't work, you could try exiting to the Welcome Screen and starting again as Primary / Principal to see if that corrects the issue.

If this happens again, would you also please press [Displays] + [Record] at the moment it happens?  This places a message in the logs that we can look for.

Thank you,

-MattP.

• Hello

It happened again this morning, when we started the console.

I pressed [Displays] + [Record] and took a picture of the screen of the ipad.

A reboot of the software corrected the issue.

Thanks

ETC_Logs_Ti_Primary_12232020_082434.zip

• Hello Gaetan,

I see that the console was booted up at 8:20:41am.  Its network port listed itself Online at 8:20:51, then Offline at 8:21:00.  The Eos software was started, then part-way through the startup the network port became Online again (8:21:06).  In that situation, sACN would not be output and RFR connections cannot be made.

To avoid this problem, I recommend that you set your 10.101.100.40 port to Required ("Requis" en francais).  The console will display a warning and will wait for that connection to be good before starting the software.  

• Hello
    I checked "required" in the setup.
    It worked fine for a few days, but not today.
    I wonder if the problem is with this particular showfile.
    In January we move on to another show, so we'll see if the problem persists.

Thank you for your help, and have a nice New Year's Eve

Related