Bug : sacn disabled

Hello !

It happened twice in two days on our Ti V3.0.0 : the SACN output viewer has been disabled and classic iRFR access denied.

The first time, the touch of the left touch screen did not work anymore.

A software reboot resolved the problem.

Thank you

ETC_Logs_Ti_Primary_12182020_110327.zip

Parents Reply
  • Hello , I have looked through your Eos log files.  I am guessing that the problems happened at ~ 17 Dec 2020: 15:00 and 18 Dec 2020: 11:00.  I guess that because on Thursday the 17th someone restarted the console around 15:00, and on Friday the 18th the logs were exported at that time.

I do not see any obvious signs of a problem in the logs.  For instance, it did not log a change in the network connection (which it would if that cable got unplugged or if the wifi transmitter rebooted).  

If your lights get sACN via the wifi transmitter, I wonder if that stopped working for some reason.  Perhaps the next time this happens, you could try rebooting that transmitter.  If that doesn't work, you could try exiting to the Welcome Screen and starting again as Primary / Principal to see if that corrects the issue.

If this happens again, would you also please press [Displays] + [Record] at the moment it happens?  This places a message in the logs that we can look for.

Thank you,

-MattP.

Children
Related