Closing tab 1

There might be a good reason not to let users close tab 1 and 2. (Although I thing this is a little belittling)

As a feature request I would really like it to be possible to be able to close tab 1 one if another instance (1.2) is open. 
in most cases it is easier and faster to open a new tab at the place where you need it, then having to (remember how to) move the tab across panes or monitors.

Parents
  • I completly agree with this

Additionaly sometimes I`ld like to close the PSD Tab too.

For example I like to have just a MS on the left,and DS on the right Monitor.

• Howdy! For the time being, we are going to retain Tabs 1 & 2 as always open, primarily in service of the displays being able to quickly go to a known state, regardless of what system you happen to walk up to.

Don't forget that [Tab] & [Page Left/Right] moves tabs between frames & monitors. I do agree that we could make improvements to more quickly getting a tab to a specific frame on a specific monitor, without duplicating it (including across workspaces). I'll write those up for future development.

Thanks for the feedback.
    ~n~

• Howdy! For the time being, we are going to retain Tabs 1 & 2 as always open, primarily in service of the displays being able to quickly go to a known state, regardless of what system you happen to walk up to.

Don't forget that [Tab] & [Page Left/Right] moves tabs between frames & monitors. I do agree that we could make improvements to more quickly getting a tab to a specific frame on a specific monitor, without duplicating it (including across workspaces). I'll write those up for future development.

Thanks for the feedback.
    ~n~

Children
Related