Help setting up Fader to control prizm rotation speed in ML fixture.

I'm a self-taught volunteer. Trying to setup a fader to control rotation speed. The fader I setup acts like a switch 0 to 20 with nothing in between. For ref the fixtures are Clay Paky Mythos 2 & I'm wanting to control the Prizm rotation speed with a fader that controls rotation as a variable speed 0 to 20 an in between.

Looking for help with how to set this up correctly. 

Thanks 

Jeff

Sanford PAC Maine

Parents
  • when you start to move the fader, is the prism already in rotation mode, but with a speed of 0?

background for my question: since in the content that's mapped to the fader you can only define what happens when the fader is at the top, the console relies on the current state for when the fader is at the bottom. so when you move the fader from 0 to the top you can get different results depending on what situation you're in at the moment you start moving the fader.

• when you start to move the fader, is the prism already in rotation mode, but with a speed of 0?

background for my question: since in the content that's mapped to the fader you can only define what happens when the fader is at the top, the console relies on the current state for when the fader is at the bottom. so when you move the fader from 0 to the top you can get different results depending on what situation you're in at the moment you start moving the fader.

Children
No Data
Related