internal battery dead, what can i fear except loosing time and date when power off?

Hi, on a festival, ion xe, eos 3.2.2. internal battery is dead, my boss doesn't want to do something abt it. Every morning i set time and date again, are they other issues we have to be aware of?

Parents
  • is there a area in this site where we can get quick answers without calling etc? Sorry, when contributing to test a beta, i'm not in hurry to get an answer. But 3 times lately, i ask things than can be or seem to be potential huge issues, no answer, no help, actually nothing or same. I come here to share with other users ,  to try betas, to learn things. But i also expect from this site to be efficient. Saw a post about it few days ago, and i get a lot of respect too for etc people

• not doubt they do everything they can, but please, hire more people or else. Don't want to call etc except but for huge crash, but if this goes on without answers for "small", medium or temporary troubles, should i call etc every day? (those last days for exemple, got the Shutter hardkey  turning command line into cell, an original hardkey loosing it function, this was something etc  people could take time to answer, seems to me really worrying. Fortunatly this didn't happen since, but i still want to get what happened. other example: i asked an explanation of why a solaframe  is that wrong in aug vs real. the answer might take two lines, can't say, i just know i asked 19 days ago, and zero answer from etc.

Looking at the forum every day, i think i see maybe max 20 questions per day. One person partially dedicated should be able to answer all the posts. I could read that you etc are aware of this and do your best, wish it comes soon.

• sorry if my words aren't corrects, french guy doing his best to get understood.

Reply Children
No Data
Related