Auto-mark function on ETC software nomad

Hello there!

I am totally unable to enable the function "Mark" on my laptop ETC nomad off-line software linked to the visualizer.

Simply it seems that it does not exist anymore.

Every time I press mark and auto-mark, it say that is turned off by default. So, I stepped back in the cue settings via "Setup" botton, but despite of the videos tutorial no auto-mark option is in anyway displayed.

Any magic trick you guys have/can show me for my Nomad case?

Cheeers peace and love for everone!

Parents
  • You seem to be using the Element version of ETCnomad. For Element Auto-Mark is always enabled and because of that no setup setting is needed.

As soon as you change your Nomad to use the Eos mode you will get the Auto-Mark setting back.

• Thank you very much for your prompt answer. I appreciate your help. 

I have tried to do what you suggested me, but unfortunately is still not working.... I have read some similar solution on the manual, the point is: that the option of " default enable auto-mark" as it should be, simply doesn't comes up. the function auto-mark is disabled and I  cannot do anything about it: (E.g. I pick a moving light and I put it on a certain position on the singer on stage and when I playback the sequence it makes that live movement of positioning anyway). According from what has been declared also, There are those "M" of Mark that they should be by default showed on every cue of the psd tab, but actually there aren't any and when I tried to click on them on the M column, nothing happens. any suggest to change the status of auto-mark off in "on"?  

cheeers thank you for your patience 

• Thank you very much for your prompt answer. I appreciate your help. 

I have tried to do what you suggested me, but unfortunately is still not working.... I have read some similar solution on the manual, the point is: that the option of " default enable auto-mark" as it should be, simply doesn't comes up. the function auto-mark is disabled and I  cannot do anything about it: (E.g. I pick a moving light and I put it on a certain position on the singer on stage and when I playback the sequence it makes that live movement of positioning anyway). According from what has been declared also, There are those "M" of Mark that they should be by default showed on every cue of the psd tab, but actually there aren't any and when I tried to click on them on the M column, nothing happens. any suggest to change the status of auto-mark off in "on"?  

cheeers thank you for your patience 

Children
Related