Auto-mark function on ETC software nomad

Hello there!

I am totally unable to enable the function "Mark" on my laptop ETC nomad off-line software linked to the visualizer.

Simply it seems that it does not exist anymore.

Every time I press mark and auto-mark, it say that is turned off by default. So, I stepped back in the cue settings via "Setup" botton, but despite of the videos tutorial no auto-mark option is in anyway displayed.

Any magic trick you guys have/can show me for my Nomad case?

Cheeers peace and love for everone!

Parents Reply Children
  • Thank you for your showfile.

As long as you are using Element mode, you will have no choice. Auto-Mark is always on, that's why there is no setting in setup.

In your showfile there is only one oppertunity for Auto-Mark and that would be doing the marking in cue 1 to prepare for cue 2. You have however added an Auto-Mark Off flag to cue 2 so there is no marking happening in preparation of cue 2.

If you get rid of the Auto-Mark Off flag in Cue 2 you will see e.g. channel 30 mark in cue 1. To get rid of that flag: Cue 2 {AutoMark Off} Enter

In which other cue and for which channel were you hoping for Auto-Mark?

• You've been very supportive towards me, thank you very much! I will have a try. I think I will come up with a nice solution after following carefully your reply 

• Oh sorry there was question at the very end of your explanation.... I wanted to have the spot-light directly turned-on on the singe, so, that is meant to be set and placed between cue 0 and cue 0.5 but as it might gets harder because 0 is a particular number, on my own I am trying to make a 0.1. to start with before 0.5....Does it sounds about right to you ?Grimacing Chheeeeers

Related