nomad sluggish

Hi 

When running my showfile on Nomad, i have very slow response, colour wheel spinning, tablad s not moving, scrolling impossible..

What could be the cause? running on Macbook pro with Sonoma 14.4.1

thanks for help! Anne

Parents
  • Hello  , I'm sorry to hear you're having this trouble.  I think the next thing you could try is to send in Eos log files from your computer when the problem is happening.

So, ideally you would

1. Perform a Deep Clear (How to Deep Clear an Eos Family Console - Electronic Theatre Controls Inc)
    2. Start Eos software the way you normally do (as Offline or Client, etc)
    3. Open the showfile that causes the issue.
    4. After a minute or two, press 'go' or whatever you normally do to cause it to get sluggish
    5. Once it is sluggish, immediately save logs from the Browser while still in the Eos application (Browser > Logs)
    6. Email those to us: eos [at] etcconnect.com 
      1. Please include a link to your forum post and description of the problem. 

Thanks, -MattP.

• Hello  , I'm sorry to hear you're having this trouble.  I think the next thing you could try is to send in Eos log files from your computer when the problem is happening.

So, ideally you would

1. Perform a Deep Clear (How to Deep Clear an Eos Family Console - Electronic Theatre Controls Inc)
    2. Start Eos software the way you normally do (as Offline or Client, etc)
    3. Open the showfile that causes the issue.
    4. After a minute or two, press 'go' or whatever you normally do to cause it to get sluggish
    5. Once it is sluggish, immediately save logs from the Browser while still in the Eos application (Browser > Logs)
    6. Email those to us: eos [at] etcconnect.com 
      1. Please include a link to your forum post and description of the problem. 

Thanks, -MattP.

Children
Related