Concurrent Macros?

So I need multiple macros to be able to run simultaneously. Is there any way to do that? Right now starting a new one while another is running terminates the other. I tried setting them to all different kinds of priorities to no avail. 

Parents
  • Is it possible to referenz them internaly?
    So that one Macro is triggering an other?

What are your Macros doing and what are you like to achieve?

• Not possible to reference internally. 

One macro says things like "1 at full delay 3 enter" while the other says something like "1 at 0 delay 5 enter". I cannot get both those macros to execute simultaneously so that I fire both at the same time such that channel 1 goes to full at 3 seconds and goes out at 5 seconds. There's a very good reason why I need to do this that I can't adequately get into here.

I think it's not actually a macro limitation but a "delay" command limitation. Can't send multiple delay commands to same fixture. The old one will just get overwritten. Super frustrating because if this was open source I could actually look and see why exactly this is happening and see how easy it would be to fix—whether 5 minutes or 5 hours.

• Not possible to reference internally. 

One macro says things like "1 at full delay 3 enter" while the other says something like "1 at 0 delay 5 enter". I cannot get both those macros to execute simultaneously so that I fire both at the same time such that channel 1 goes to full at 3 seconds and goes out at 5 seconds. There's a very good reason why I need to do this that I can't adequately get into here.

I think it's not actually a macro limitation but a "delay" command limitation. Can't send multiple delay commands to same fixture. The old one will just get overwritten. Super frustrating because if this was open source I could actually look and see why exactly this is happening and see how easy it would be to fix—whether 5 minutes or 5 hours.

Children
Related