Mac Showfile : Hamilton goes black.

Heyo! Everytime I load up the Hamilton INTRO & Advanced showfile they both work fine physically. The set loads, the characters load, and the fixtures load in perfectly. I press the spacebar to load the first cue and augment goes completely black. I continue to advance through the cues an it remains black. The only way to get out of the blackness is by going to blind, than back to live but nothing changes besides being able to see everything again. Just curious if this is something that is wrong with my showfile or with the newest build for mac. The cues worked perfectly fine with my other show files, but not the hamilton one. Could be something I'm doing wrong. Hopefully someone can help me! Thank you!!

- Gabe

(Sidenote : I am on the newest build.)

Parents Reply
  • I like the split screen, so I went another direction to test.

I removed the macros being executed by cues, and the full screen augmented tab behaved as expected. ie, when using the space bar go, the scene didn't go dark, I didn't lose the navigational/ editing tools, and the camera view didn't change. 

The split screen makes more sense for the moment tho, so I am keeping the macros and snapshots as is for the time being. 

Thanks for the help! 

Children
Related