Chan 289 & 290 & Boom 2 SL

I'm having a couple of difficulties with the "Advanced" project.  Specifically in focussing conventionals

I can't get the shots for the lanterns on Boom 2 on Stage left.  For example here's the Fixture POV for ch 253 and the Focus Note for it.  In A3D I can't see most of the staircase on SR that is supposed to be the target for this lantern.  Are the positions in A3d correct or are some "mistakes" intended to be found?

Also the last focus note is for Arri Window, channels 289 and 290.  neither of those channels are in Patch.

Parents
  • HI Lee. You got it. This is a mistake that needs to be corrected. The Downstage brick column is a skin I added over the set import. It is the issue. Go into A3d edit and move it Downstage. You should get the shot then. 

• Thanks David.  You've done a great job setting up this model for us to learn from (or simply play with)

I've adjusted another of your bricks objects - for birdie 307 - so the skin comes to the Onstage side of the column so that the birdie is illuminating bricks rather than a grey I reduced the X position to -68' and increased the Y size to 1.3'

So I've now focussed all the conventionals - Project 6: Moving Light Focus up next.

Oh and I did notice a discrepancy for Channels 101 to 104, Focus notes says there are 2 units per channel but the model only has single parts for these.

• Thanks Lee. Yes, 101 - 104  should have 2 as you caught in the paper work. I probably should have made a list of all of the "easter eggs". to check against when you had done. I think that's all of the brick object fix's. Have fun with the Moving Lights. Its not a small task but worth the time. The overhead view is your friend for many of the ML focus's.

Reply Children
Related