• Feature Request: Magic Sheet Text Field/label Bounding Box Option

• 0 Comments
    I've saw requests in the past for Wrap Text in MS in the past, and I know you can currently do it by copying wrapped text from a text editor (nomad); so this may have already been discussed.It would be helpful if there was a checkbox option for each Text...
  • Text search function for gel and or color pallettes

• 2 Comments
    As it says please give us a search bar for colors both in console and or names we give new ones. Thank you.
  • Add "Color Temperature" as an option for a "field" in a magic sheet object

• 1 Comment
    As you can probably guess by the request to add Color Temperature features, I work in the film and TV world. 90% of the time I'm using Color Temperature to control the color of our units rather than RGBAWetc. It would be awesome if I could select...
  • Staging Mode in Live

• 0 Comments
    It would be really helpful if staging mode also outputted(turn on actual lights) into live, so you can do an A/B comparison on the actual stage rather than just in Augment3d. This could be a toggle button in the Manual Control settings to "display in...
  • Go To Cue Timecode

• 0 Comments
    When pressing the Go To Cue button, it would be great if there could be a new softkey for Timecode - where you could enter a timecode and Eos would put you in the cue you would be in at that timecode.
  • Option in setup: break the link between Submaster number and Fader number

• 0 Comments
    Very problematic when you already stored a submaster withva given number, and after create a submaster on a fader by pressing the load button of this number... With the break link option enable, submasters stored by pressing bumps work the same way...
  • Fixture Spectrum Curve

• 0 Comments
    Allow users to input the photometric data (X/Y, wavelength, width) for each diode on an LED light. This would allow for spectrum control with spectrum tools but also would create a gammut the light could operate within on the color picker. The end goal...
  • Feature Requests: Mark Time per channel, GoToCueOut per Q-List, Auto-Mark-Off per channel/parameter

• 3 Comments
    Dear ETC-People, first: Thanks a lot for 3.1! I just started to play around with it and already like it a lot! Your hard work is meaning something to us. Much appreciated! Then: Mark Time per channel, Auto-Mark-Off per channel/parameter and GoToCueOut...
  • Color temperature change visualization

• 1 Comment
    It would be amazing if it were possible to visualize the color temperature change of a device in Augmented 3d and in MagicSheet too
  • OSC support for backup & clients

• 2 Comments
    As it is currently designed, backup & clients ignore incoming OSC. Would love to see OSC RX & TX settings moved into device settings so it can be enabled/disabled per-device.