• Direct selects for cues

• 2 Comments
    For busking, I'd like to assign some things to cues, e,g, putting the colours for my wash lights on different cues in cue list 2. It would be great if I could summon a direct select bank to "show all the cues in cuelist 2", and a single tap on each...
  • Support for Localhost / 127.0.0.1

• 3 Comments
    This has been mentioned in many forum threads before, but surprisingly not been added as a feature. Running EOS 3.1.2 (Nomad on a Windows PC) and a lot of OSC, coming from software on the same computer. The lack of support of "Localhost" means permanently...
  • Invert Cell Order on MC Fixtures from patch

• 0 Comments
    Hi there, It would be nice to be able to invert the order of cells from patch for when a fixture may be hung backward and you are unable to either flip the cells on the fixture or physically access it. Mostly asking for linear fixtures, but some grid...
  • Vertically split Direct Select Banks

• 0 Comments
    I'd like the ability to split DS Banks vertically. I can only split Banks horizontally and the result is kind of random based upon the number of Rows. 15 Columns of 3 Rows is wider than 15 Columns of 1 Row. If I use the 3 Vertical spaces layout format...
  • Map keys on Program Wing

• 2 Comments
    Can I map keys on my program wing? I would like to map the keys next to the master pair ([Release], [Spread], [Off], [Assert], etc.), which I never use, to be the macro keys 801 - 812. If not, I would like to move this to be a feature request, please...
  • Apply curves to absolute effects and/or apply palettes to linear effects

• 0 Comments
    Hey guys, This is a request for a specific situation. Very often a gaffer will ask me to set an A and a B focus palette with movers to then move between in an effect. That’s easy enough with an absolute effect using focus palettes. However, the one...
  • Add in patch copying to part channels

• 3 Comments
    In patch chan 82 part 1 <copy to > chan 82 <part> gives Error: Syntax error I would have expected to be able to duplicate a fixture on a channel.
  • Layering of effects

• 0 Comments
    hello, I think we could really use a feature where we’ll be able to layer effects. example: Effect 1 is a slow Sine Wave intensity effect Effect 2 is a flicker I want to be able to multiply the two, resulting in a flickering sine wave. Another...
  • Ability to store default setting on submasters/cue list configuration

• 0 Comments
    I hope to be able to, one day, save a certain config as either default or store presets for those configs. So I can then create a sub, set them as a busk preset which will config for busk. The I could store a preset for houselights/haze/bluelights which...
  • A3D - Input conventional focus position in patch and view it.

• 0 Comments
    Similar to how with moving lights we see an XYZ of where the lamp is focused at any time, it would be useful to input the focus position of conventionals with coordinates in patch rather than having to click and drag. It would also be great to see the...