• Please add 'Zoom Out and Zoom In' to the ML controls

• 0 Comments
    The ML controls always take up way too much space when you split screen the monitors. You have zoom capabilities in practically every other window, it would be great to make the ML controls smaller. I typically share the screen with a magic sheet having...
  • Manufacture information in Patch and About of a selected fixture

• 0 Comments
    It would helpful to see the manufacture in Patch additional to Type for the selected channel(s). Same for About.
  • Flash on Bump on Cue List

• 0 Comments
  • Raw data values and Palettes both work in a single command line

• 0 Comments
    [Group] (31) [Focus Palette] (3) {Intensity} (0) [Sneak] (6) [Enter] will not work. [Group] (31) [Focus Palette] (4) {Zoom} (100) [Sneak] (1) [Enter] will not work. Only the raw data will execute. All data needs to be contained in a palette for the...
  • Individual release / off time for cue lists

• 0 Comments
    Hi, release time is global, you need to change it in setup, maybe an option to define it in command line or cue list's properties would be great.
  • Macro Color Chips - Add Blue as a Color option for the color swatch

• 0 Comments
    Sending this in based on some tradeshow feedback. While this would only work for Apex due to the oLED, it could also showup correctly in the Direct Selects on a screen for non-apex console. This could either ripple across all of the Eos software, or just...
  • Proportional Change on +%/-%

• 0 Comments
    I often find the changes I need to make to a channel's level are more related to its current level, than an absolute percentage change. I'd like to be able to set my +% button to /200 (double the channel's current value), and my -% button to /70.7 (sqrt...
  • Pan / Tilt unlimited in A3D

• 0 Comments
    Hey there, "never ask, never get"... in Augment3d there seems to be no way to show a fixture rotating unlimited. I would like to have such functionality. For more information about my specific issue, have a look at this post: https://community.etcconnect...
  • Define CIE X,Y values for LED diodes for more accurately calculating color

• 0 Comments
    Allow the CIE X and Y values to be user-defined for LED diodes in the fixture editor to make the Color Picker tools more accurate.
  • Encoder Mapping Swap (Top) and (Bottom)

• 0 Comments
    I'm really excited about Encoder Mappings; I'm currently updating my base showfile with all the new features. Currently the encoders map (Left) to (Right), but expanding to show the dedicated encoders on the Eos shows that the (Left) most encoder will...