• PSD User data fields

• 0 Comments
    PSD User data fields would be super useful, sometimes I would like to have a field/column labelled "Trigger" that would tell an operator where a trigger is coming from - OSC, MIDI, GO on Eos, analog input... Other fields could be labelled "Busk", as...
  • Keyboard shortcut for access to pop up magic sheet or make it macroable

• 0 Comments
    It would be nice to have a keyboard shortcut to open/close the pop up magic sheet, or provide a way to record those actions into a macro.
  • Feature Request: Background Image Rotate

• 0 Comments
    It would be super useful to add the ability to set a 2D rotation on images used as backgrounds in magic sheets. Currently, I have to edit a photo outside Eos in order to rotate it 90° etc. Having the option to do that the same way we can change scale...
  • Musical Instrument icon pack

• 0 Comments
    I like the idea of the icons, but without musical instruments, the concept is kind of pointless. You see here, my Focus Palettes have downloaded musical icons from this website . (mostly) but black on forest green does not translate. I can't change the...
  • VMS Update

• 0 Comments
    The advancement of integrated graphics on the new Intel and AMD chips seems like a great opportunity to add some features to the VMS. I would love to see 3D pixel maps built within Eos in addition to complex shapes much like what Enttec ELM can do.
  • Storing rate and size values modified by faders

• 1 Comment
    Hi, I would like to able to store in the cues the size or rate of an effect while modifying them by a fader
  • CIA expand/collapse button

• 1 Comment
    Are there any extra buttons on Ion/Gio/Gio@5/Eos consoles (Time Template, I'm looking at you) that could be repurposed into a CIA expand/collapse button? I know you can use Displays, but that requires 2 presses, and sometimes you have to double-tap a...
  • OSC support for getting a channels' parameter ( /eos/get/patch/// ?!)

• 0 Comments
    When pulling data via OSC there is welcome support for high-level features like Augment3d or FPE, Palettes or Pixmaps - but none for the basic parameters of a channel. This it would be amazing to get: /eos/get/patch/<chan>/<part>/<parameter> ( Ofc one...
  • Colored grouped cues inside PSD like Qlab does

• 0 Comments
    Working in a multi user environment, being the house light designer, I wish it could be possible to group x number of cues inside a colored frame so that everyone can understand blocs of cues working together. I find that scenes attributes are not visual...
  • focus conventional with XYZ values and keep target memory for next venues

• 0 Comments
    Hi, i wondered if this was thinkable, this would make them quite easy to focus and allow to focus them once in a tour, and to get augmented reasonably easily uo to date. This could be part of the patch tab, as it already gets orientation parametres?