• You should be able to change the visibility of A3d query folders

• 0 Comments
    It's very useful, for instance, to gather, all the conventionals into a Query folder, or all the moving lights, or all of FOH, etc. I would love to be able to click that folder and turn all the objects inside of it visible or not visible by using the...
  • "Movie Mode" lots of ideas.

• 0 Comments
    "Movie mode" this could be a toggle state in shell. The ability to load multiple cues from same list to multiple faders. Running out of subs... Cues can be saved as 101.25.1. Ep 101 scene 25 take 1. Blind is blind. Does not affect live. So I can...
  • Feature Request A3D - Conventional Focus Input Method

• 2 Comments
    It is possible to get a way to key in the focus point of conventional lamps XYZ in patch, rather than mouse clicking.
  • iRFR Deleting Connection Should Disconnect

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    Deleting a connection should disconnect from the console. Currently, the connection persists. Thanks, Scott
  • ader acting as an intensity for all bumps

• 0 Comments
    I would like to have a fader that is a kind of master of all my other faders intensity bumps.(if this fader is at 0% my bumps will shut down my spot, if my fader is at 70% My other bumps will turn on my lights at 70%, Etc...)
  • selective merge in A3D

• 0 Comments
    I see there are questions popping up here and there, including mine about selective A3D merge as we have in patch. This would be extremely useful for merging objects from one model to another. Thank You
  • Lock Cue List to Master Fader

• 0 Comments
    So right now a cue list can be locked to a list, but it would be useful to be able to lock it to the Master Fader pair. Currently working on a show with lots of cue lists and would like for one of the cue lists to always be locked to the master fader...
  • Tab 38 Snapshots (More granularity when storing Augment3d settings)

• 1 Comment
    I'm not sure if this is the correct forum to make software requests, but I have one regarding A3d and Snapshots. When recording a Snapshot of the A3d tab, it would be great to select/deselect camera position and lighting options. For example, I would...
  • Moving object is followed by a beam of light..

• 1 Comment
    Ciao ETC Teams, at moment if i move on Z my truss with moving lights (XYZ Enabled) the light always keeps its aim at the object, very nice feature easily integrated with reality... I'd like to being able to move a scenographic object inside Augument3d...
  • Feature Request: Option to make auto mark mark earliest

• 2 Comments
    In most cases, moving lights could move to its position, but automark forces it to the cue before the change happens. It would be great to have the option to make the move as early as possible.