• Additional behaviours when parameter decoder is pressed.

• 0 Comments
    Currently when an encoder is pressed and held, the soft keys MAX, MIN, HOME etc show up. Wondering if it would be useful for when an encoder is pressed, the home key homed that parameter, and +% and - % took it to max / min, and if next / last could...
  • Custom encoder maps change paramter-categorys when active

• 0 Comments
    Dear ETC-Folks, this may be a bold request after 3.1 just released but I´ll ask for it anyway as the wish came up today. It´s just a couple of days that I´m playing with 3.1 one and I already love the encoder-mapping. Today I wanted to create one for...
  • GUI Display Assert / Inhibit / Mark at same time on same tombstone

• 0 Comments
    Wondering if there is a way to have tombstones adjust so the I A M from inhibit, mark and assert, can all be shown at once, presently all these superscripts hide each other. Thanks!
  • say where a fixture is hang same time patching

• 0 Comments
    Hello, wondering if it was thinkable for a fututre version to say to which pipe or object a fixture becomes the child straight in the patch. this would go faster than doing so through augmented editor
  • 8 port Nodes

• Planned for Future on
    • 1 Comment
    The title says it all. Need more holes.
  • Dates range on Show Control RTC Events

• 0 Comments
    Hi folks, How feasible would it be to add multiple dates to this? So the syntax could be [DATE]1 thru 15 [MONTH] 10 [YEAR] 2021 would make an event run on the 1st through the 15th of every month, rather than having to do each event individually? ...
  • Zoom to all for magic sheets in snapshots

• 0 Comments
    the idea is for have magic sheets in snapshots and when you work at different venues and with different monitor sizes your snapshots would zoom to all for magic sheets so you don’t have to mess with your snapshots when the monitor size changes from place...
  • Hide cue list indicator on magic sheets

• 0 Comments
    Now that you can target magic sheet objects at pending/active cues on specific lists, there is always a number indicating the cue list visible. On theatre type shows with only one cue list, this can be confusing and distracting when displaying the pending...
  • Popup Magic Sheet View Support

• 0 Comments
    Popup Magicsheet has no support for a View Would be great for reusability of already existing Magicsheets. I use macros to change popup Magicsheet. This would enhance usability of the Popup Magicsheet. Cheers Benjamin
  • Control Mint Color Parameter

• 3 Comments
    Ability to control Mint color parameter when selecting colors or predefine colors.