• Fader Icons in Magic Sheets

• 0 Comments
    It would be nice to have the fader icons shown on the Gio above the faders or these in the PSD telling you what the fader does as an option to put in Magic Sheets.
  • Preview Previous/Pending

• 0 Comments
    Would it be possible to add a third option to Preview? One that displays both the previous and pending value perhaps in the format 'Previous/Pending'?
  • Option to add channels to partition when selecting them

• 0 Comments
    It’d be very helpful to have the option to add a selected channel to a partition when selecting it, rather than just editing it outside of the partition.
  • Magic sheet editing - separate snap option for rotation

• 1 Comment
    When editing a magic sheet, I like to have object rotation snap but have everything else not snap. I would like to see a separate option for "snap rotation" that is independent of the snapping to grid option.
  • option to keep cues on other faders active when master Go is pressed

• 1 Comment
    I have 5 cue lists that I keep mapped to faders and almost always have more than one cue list running. I switch around which cue list is mapped to the master playback. My problem is that when I load a new cue list to the master playback and hit go...
  • make record preset with FX the default again

• 1 Comment
    Hello, i would love to see the current option for storing FX in Presets to change a little bit. If i want to store a Preset with an Effect, i currently need to activate that with a softkey. But i rather surgest that storing a FX in a preset is default...
  • Ability to dim empty faders on Ion XE 20

• 0 Comments
    Hi, the only way to dim backlights of empty faders and "group" buttons is to switch off all in brightness control
  • Select Default Tab Ordering to Classic, Displays/Controls, All Displays

• 1 Comment
    This could be a by-user setting in settings.
  • Augment3d Beam labels

• 0 Comments
    For running shows I find it useful to be able to tell what light is doing what as my fixtures have mechanical issues keeping edge as programmed. I want the label of the stick beam to be at the surface that the beam falls on, not in the middle of the stick...
  • Arfr with QRCode selection

• 0 Comments
    Hi folks, In my theatre i use Generator QR Codes for battens , fixtures and dimmer outlets. I configured them to give important Informations like SWL, Adress, Max. Output etc. The Codes are based on the format of the TPSR QR Codes with advanced Information...