• Query Command Line Shortcuts

• 0 Comments
    Hi, Would love to be able to use the + - / keys while typing out a query. For example we are using the Text Box Fields and it would be great to be able to query for Text_Box_1 X + Text_Box_2 Y etc. And use / to post 'or' for example we use Lightwright...
  • dedicated encoder screen in tab of in arfr

• 0 Comments
    Hellow, sorry if the subject already passed. ,but, would it be possible to make the encoderscreen availabe in a tab, or/and on a page in the arfr. thanks much mart
  • Magic Sheet Intensity and Colors to come from active or pending cue

• 0 Comments
    Allow users to switch the source for the Intensity and Colors used on magic sheet elements between the active cue (existing behavior), and the pending cue. This would give the ability to preview a pending cue In a similar fashion to how Argument3d can...
  • Exclude preceding text from label

• 0 Comments
    When labeling things such as presets, it would be helpful to have a special character that effectively "excludes" or "hides" any text before that character when used for Direct Select and/or Magic Sheets. For example, I might have detailed labels so...
  • Exclude preceding text from label

• 2 Comments
    When labeling things such as presets, it would be helpful to have a special character that effectively "excludes" or "hides" any text before that character when used for Direct Select and/or Magic Sheets. For example, I might have detailed labels so...
  • Make Tab 1 and 2 closable

• 2 Comments
    Dear all It is a long debate about, if it should be possible to close tab 1 and 2. I would like to add the following arguments to promote, that the tab 1 and 2 should be able to close: - Sometimes, I have just Subs and no cue, so I don't need a...
  • Display Last Recorded or Modified Cue

• 0 Comments
    Can there be an option to show the last cue that was recorded or updated? The old Strand 500 Series consoles had a "Show Last Recorded Cue" option that displayed the cue number in green at the bottom of the cue list. I found it very handy for when the...
  • [+] and [-] should work with submasters

• 1 Comment
    [Sub] x [at] [+] 1 should add 10% to Submaster x. [Sub] x [at] [-] 1 should subtract 10% from Submaster x. Typing these commands results in a syntax error and then the value of the sub going to 10%.
  • Fixture profile for pr lighting XR-1400 FRAMING

• 1 Comment
    Hi there, Is there a fixture profile that exists for the pr lighting XR-1400 FRAMING Manual:http://www.pr-lighting.com/product/index125.html Version ETC Eos Family v3.2.6.1 Any help or answers would be amazing!!!!
  • Random Cues

• 1 Comment
    Hello, I have recently come across a great work around to execute Random Cues from a given Cue List. The method utilizes Show Control and Internal sACN Triggers that are linked to dummy channels. When a random step effect is applied to these channels...