• Label Shutters in Shutter Encoder Display

• 1 Comment
    Hello... Any chance that the shutter graphic in the encoder display could have the shutter letters shown on the graphical shutters.....? Ta, Rob.
  • Offline mode should not generate any output (OSC)

• 6 Comments
    When in offline mode, it should (by default) not output anything, including OSC. I can see how having output would be desirable in many cases while offline programming, controlling integrations with third party, etc., however it seems unsafe and unexpected...
  • Номер активной страницы фейдера

• 0 Comments
    Отображение активной страницы фейдеров, когда меняешь их с помощью кнопки "page" на вкладке страниц фейдеров. Сейчас там отображается активная страница выбранная в внутри вкладки
  • Номер активной страницы фейдера

• 0 Comments
    Отображение активной страницы фейдеров, когда меняешь их с помощью кнопки "page" на вкладке страниц фейдеров. Сеййчас там отображается активная страница выбранная в внутри вкладки
  • get previous pending in magic sheet

• 2 Comments
    hi, everything in the title
  • A Tab for Notice

• 2 Comments
    A new Tab for Notice. Simillar as Scene or Snapshot. I work really very much with notice and it can be helpfull if i can edit the text in notice other way as then only in the PSD.
  • Add Basic Shapes to the Icon Library.

• 6 Comments
    In the icon library where the Etc stencils are, could some basic shapes, Circle, square etc be added. Similar to the magic sheet drop down menu. These would be very handy for Direct selects & the like. My current work around is to import jpeg's of...
  • Lock the Softkey Options in the lower right hand corner of the screen.

• 0 Comments
    The Softkey positions on the lower right side of the screen should always be in the same locations regardless of what you are intending to modify. It is frustrating when the options switch to different locations on the Softkeys. For example: By Type moves...
  • New fixture profile Robert Juliat- Arthur LED long Throw 800w Followspot

• 0 Comments
    Hello, can you guys create me a fixture profile for the Robert Juliat- Arthur LED Long Throw 800w Followspot. I will need it before 8/21/2023 if possible. Thank you Dimming Resolutions DMX Only Resolution : 8 Bit --255 steps DMX modes: 1 - 3 - 5...
  • Keyframes vs Cues

• 0 Comments
    Cue list = Excel spreadsheet Cue = effects behavior after Cue = command to go to a specific snapshot at a specific rate Visual lighting sequencer = video editing for light design Keyframe = effects behavior before Keyframe = snapshot Historical...