• Allow load of multiple cues from 1 list to multiple faders. 1/1 1/2 1/4 1/6 etc..

• 0 Comments
    For full manual control of cues in non sequential playback. Any look at any moment. Not enough subs.. had over 400 last show lots of loading and unloading.
  • Feature Request - real random offset

• 0 Comments
    Hello, i would like to have a alternating Random value to use it with offset for example. Most likely i would use it with Effects. So a 3rd rnd in FX-Editor, to step trough the FX randomly, would be nice. I know that i can record a random group...
  • more Media Layers in pixel maps please

• 0 Comments
    i love using simple and small PNG images layered and animated on my pixel maps for powerful and unconventional poor mans process, however the 12 layer limit is extremely oppressive. I understand not wanting to encourage layering too much video content...
  • rotating pixelmap

• 0 Comments
    Hello, my idea is to rotate the pixelmap, maybe on the server base. Why? because i i rotate the image on the layer, the image is starting to crack. For example: if you draw a line, and try to make it 30° it is a pain in the ass with the picture...
  • [FR] Augment3d labels for reference points

• 0 Comments
    I would like to see labels for reference points in my A3D model. This would make it easier to do an update for the corresponding focus palette.
  • "Flip" in Marco Soft Keys

• 0 Comments
    At the moment, the only options are "Flip V" and "Flip H". There should be a softkey for "Flip".
  • Execute fuction on Bump-up and/or Bump-down buttons (sub/play-back ..ecc)

• 0 Comments
    In fader configuration... You will find this function really useful and important, it could open up so many possibilities, what do you think? Giovanni
  • Option to "play" cue completion on fader

• 0 Comments
    I´d like to have an option to have the motorized faders follow cue completion, both at per cue basis and for a whole cuelist. Similar behavior as with [Man Override] + [Load], but the fader(s) move automatically from the very beginning of the cue and...
  • Fixture Library request: Prowalls Aurora hybrid 200W

• 0 Comments
    Requesting Profile for Prowalls Aurora hybrid 200W in both v2.9.1 and v3.x , Need both please. Manufacturer Brand: Prowalls Fixture Name: Aurora hybrid 200W 18 channels mode, for ETC ION XE controller, attached is User Manual, DMX chart please check...
  • Dongle-free

• 0 Comments
    I would love to see parameter unlocks available as a software dongle, not a USB unlock. Many modern mobile tablets/convertibles are ditching the USB type A port for USB C. Running around location rigs with a thing dangling off my laptop is a bit silly...