• Disable Temporary (Selection) Capture

• 0 Comments
    Can we have a way to disable or toggle the feature that keeps command line manual values captured through cue moves?
  • From live 'copy to next' should create new next cue from end of current cue list.

• 1 Comment
    I use Cue Lists to seperate sets and for recurring Cues so in order to not give up ownership of fixtures in diffrent cue list I use the copy to function to record the things in the cue list to a new/next cue. However copyto next dose not add to the cue...
  • Nomad Loopback

• 1 Comment
    It would helpful to add the loopback address 127.0.0.1 to the network settings for use of QLab and Nomad on the same laptop without a connected network.
  • Be able to remap the internal console Hard drive to a different drive letter.

• 0 Comments
    You can now set the default save location to be network-based, which has made a massive difference to how we operate our TV studios and simplified an enormous number of situations. However, by setting the ShowArchive location in the Shell to be a Network...
  • Elation Proteus Brutus

• 1 Comment
    Is there a profile that matches the Elation Proteus Brutus 36 ch extended mode? Thanks!
  • Add support for sending OSC over TCP

• 1 Comment
    EOS 3.1 supports UDP packets which is fine for data that prioritizes speed over reliability. That works fine for data that will reliability resend again. However, for single "cue fire" type "one time events" it is more important that data reliability...
  • Element Mode Lying To Me About Automark

• 0 Comments
    Hello, This is a suggestion to change something that exists, so not a feature request. I'm going to assume this is okay? And will understand if I get yelled at or this gets deleted without explanation. The following is my strong opinion. In Element...
  • Control Z option to Undo the last input.

• 0 Comments
    Just like on a keyboard, a Control Z option would be great for an Undo just like we do on keyboard for typing.
  • A really easy guid for how to use the nomad

• 11 Comments
    Here is the script ETC Rep: Hi, So you have a new nomad device, GREAT! Are you a lighting designer who knows everything there is to know about Lighting? If so this is not the video for you. If you are a new user, or a high school theatre teacher needing...
  • Link Color and Intensity of tombstones in LIVE

• 0 Comments
    Please, let us be able to link the color and/or intensity of the tombstones in LIVE/BLIND just like in the magic sheet. It would really speed up one day shows.