• FIXTURE REQUEST PLEASE ROBERT JULIAT 664sx2 VW variable white.

• 1 Comment
    _ZEP_660SX.pdf DSFR329_664SX2_VW.pdf _ZEP_664SX2 VW DMX CHART.pdf FIXTURE REQUEST PLEASE FOR ROBERT JULIAT 664sx2 VW variable WHITE.
  • Bring back Shift + Effect for Effects Channels Tab

• 1 Comment
    Hey guys, Please bring back shift + effect to bring up the effects channels tab. There absolutely no reason to use that key combo for a stop effect button. THE CONSOLE ALREADY HAS A STOP EFFECT BUTTON! Its very nice to have that combo since it’s almost...
  • Hold (Shift) and type number to jump to a certain range in Direct Selects

• 1 Comment
    Hey guys, Sometimes I need to get to a different range in direct selects quickly. Like instead of groups 1-50 I want to get to groups 5001-5050 as quickly as possible. I know I can do this with millennial buttons but they take up lots of space on the...
  • Feature Request: Cue list manual control

• 1 Comment
    Using multiple cuelists 1 per set in film/TV. What I need is to be able to load cue 3/1 to a fader then 3/2 on another then 3/3 on another. So i can manual control them using any which one at a moments notice. Yes there are subs but, making new ones...
  • better indentations on encoder knobs for Apex

• 0 Comments
    I recently used an Apex 10 console. The encoder knobs had very small indentations and my finger kept slipping when I turned the encoders. They should have deeper indentations with sharper edges, like Hog 4 consoles or the Ion Classic or Eos Classic.
  • Marking Blocks - ideal for theatre shows with multiple acts

• 1 Comment
    I'm currently working on an Opera of 4 acts, with a short gap in between each act which is perfect for marking fixtures. My standard marking macro uses either mark earliest or mark earliest M, but this means that fixtures that aren't used until halfway...
  • 5 = 5% Allow toggle state for intensity entry

• 0 Comments
    With the world of LED and video cameras. We use less then 10% alot... 50=50% 5=5% this forced short cut is not helpful when in a rush changing ch intensities before they slate the camera. Thanks.
  • Query by string (Text search)

• 4 Comments
    It would be great to be able to query cues by their label. We store cues as scenes for a TV show and label our cues by set name and episode/scene numbers so it would be great to be able to search the list of cues by a string.