"Rewind" effect

Has anyone here have any ideas on how to express via lights and accompany a rewind sound effect, for when a scene rewinds back to a point?

I have ideas for alternately sweeping the two moving lights from stage left to stage right, but it all seems so disconnected.

Parents
  • Hmmm,

thats a hard one ; )

Question:

- What is the Start Szene looking Like

- What is the End szene looking like

- Are there Actors on Stage

--------

I would say that only with light it is hardly to express.

If there is an Actor on Stage, passing the Stage left->right it could be reversed and light could do the same. (Followspot)

If there is Wind on the Stage, i could blow in the other direction. (Goborotation reversed)

Same with Clouds... (Gobos)

If there is a rowl-out of the light, it could become a rowl-in.

And so on so so forth. But with static light; i can't think of anything right now.

It sounds realy interesting. So let us keep informed what you did. I am very curious.

• Hmmm,

thats a hard one ; )

Question:

- What is the Start Szene looking Like

- What is the End szene looking like

- Are there Actors on Stage

--------

I would say that only with light it is hardly to express.

If there is an Actor on Stage, passing the Stage left->right it could be reversed and light could do the same. (Followspot)

If there is Wind on the Stage, i could blow in the other direction. (Goborotation reversed)

Same with Clouds... (Gobos)

If there is a rowl-out of the light, it could become a rowl-in.

And so on so so forth. But with static light; i can't think of anything right now.

It sounds realy interesting. So let us keep informed what you did. I am very curious.

Children
Related