"Rewind" effect

Has anyone here have any ideas on how to express via lights and accompany a rewind sound effect, for when a scene rewinds back to a point?

I have ideas for alternately sweeping the two moving lights from stage left to stage right, but it all seems so disconnected.

Parents
  • Hmmm,

thats a hard one ; )

Question:

- What is the Start Szene looking Like

- What is the End szene looking like

- Are there Actors on Stage

--------

I would say that only with light it is hardly to express.

If there is an Actor on Stage, passing the Stage left->right it could be reversed and light could do the same. (Followspot)

If there is Wind on the Stage, i could blow in the other direction. (Goborotation reversed)

Same with Clouds... (Gobos)

If there is a rowl-out of the light, it could become a rowl-in.

And so on so so forth. But with static light; i can't think of anything right now.

It sounds realy interesting. So let us keep informed what you did. I am very curious.

• It's for the Clue: On Stage play, and it's particularly when Mustard says "You have it all wrong, it happened like this...", then they 'rewind'.

I had a third idea having our two movers 'sweep' alternating (on, make a pass, off, go to start, on, make a pass, etc) from SL to SR as the actors 'rewind'.  This depends if the movers can move fast enough.

I've attached two ideas I have so far.  Can't get time on the light board until this weekend due to the Xmas show in there right now.

Lights rewind idea 1.pdfLights rewind idea 2.pdf

Reply Children
No Data
Related