Workbook 2.5.0 file, Capture simulation does not working

Hi, 

I have problems and want to get some help.

I tried to study using a Workbook and visualization. So downloaded Visualization File for PC file, On  https://www.etcconnect.com/Support/Tutorials/Eos-Family-Videos/Level-3-Advanced-Programming.aspx

I tried to run the visualizer using ION,ZIO (ver.2.5.0) But There is no reaction.

And I have an old version of the file [London Training Room 03 Jan 2014] works properly.

<< Old file : London Training Room 03 Jan 2014

New file : EOS_Family_Training_Viz_RevB_2014-11-11  >>

When opening a file through the 'Capture 2005 demo', the old file will open normally, but the new file will display an error message.

please checking the image

I would really appreciate it if you could help me.

Wait for reply

best regards

Parents
  • The file that is downloaded from the web page you indicated is an executable file (exe). You shouldn't need a Capture demo program to run the file. Just place the file on your desktop and run the file.
  • Of course, I did it right away.
    I ran straight ahead without using a demonstration program.
    but only the simulation screen is visible and the output via the console is not executed.
    The output of the old file is normally simulated. However, the new file does not respond to the screen.

That is why I happen to guess if there is a problem with the new file.

Do you guys normally simulate it?
    So what am I doing wrong?
  • Of course, I did it right away.
    I ran straight ahead without using a demonstration program.
    but only the simulation screen is visible and the output via the console is not executed.
    The output of the old file is normally simulated. However, the new file does not respond to the screen.

That is why I happen to guess if there is a problem with the new file.

Do you guys normally simulate it?
    So what am I doing wrong?
Children