Scenic Element Movable Channel XYZ Values Sticking

I have a couple Scenic Element (Movable) that are nested within a Node along with other model elements. At random intervals, those channels will get X,Y,Z Position and/or Rotation values locked in with them rather than returning to 0,0,0. I have other nested elements that do not experience this issue at all. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is it expected behavior or a known bug? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Parents
  • When you say "those channels will get values locked", what exactly do you mean?

is the discrepancy between A3D and Live in that they don't show the same position, or is the discrepancy that A3D and Live agree, but both of them don't behave the way you'd expect?

Value source from cue, cue runs, but display still shows unchanged values? Or are you changing manually? If values from cue, what happens if you change the XYZ values manually?

• So, the SEM Channels are acting like they have a new locus or "home" position. I am still able to move them and rotate them, but their base location is no longer correct. When I go into Augment3d EDIT mode and click on the SEM Channel it has values populated in the X,Y,Z Location and Rotation fields. As far as I have been told in the past, those fields always remain 0. I guess I have not checked the live positions because they are all in Presets and I just knew that they were wrong, so I went into EDIT mode to correct them. The file is quite large. Is there a file share link that I can use to drop it to you?

• So, the SEM Channels are acting like they have a new locus or "home" position. I am still able to move them and rotate them, but their base location is no longer correct. When I go into Augment3d EDIT mode and click on the SEM Channel it has values populated in the X,Y,Z Location and Rotation fields. As far as I have been told in the past, those fields always remain 0. I guess I have not checked the live positions because they are all in Presets and I just knew that they were wrong, so I went into EDIT mode to correct them. The file is quite large. Is there a file share link that I can use to drop it to you?

Children
Related