gadget only outputting up to address 60

Tried with various Eos versions - on a Mac I am currently unable to get a two port gadget to output anything above address 60 on port 1. Mac is running 10.12 

Oddly the gadget isn't showing in the shell even after a restart, but is being recognised. Any ideas?

Parents Reply Children
  • Could you tell us the firmware version on the Gadget (look in Tab 99 / Diagnostics)?  And could you clarify if the output tops out at 60 on both ports 1 and 2, or just 1? 

Also, if you save your current show, then do a deep clear, then in a new show, patch Channel 1 at 1 and Channel 2 at 61 (or some higher address that should work) - do you get output then?

• Hi Matt - Apologies, haven't been near my console the last few days.

The issue happens on both ports. And I've tried it on two different Gadget II's - one running 1.1.1.5 and the other on 1.1.0.4. It's the same on both ports on both of them. OS is Mac OS 10.12.6

I've done a deep clear and tried making a new show. It still has the issue.

Any other thoughts?

Cheers,

Blair.

• Hi Matt - I've just set this up with another mac running a fresh install of 2.7.4 and OS X 10.14 and it works fine with the gadget running 1.1.0.4, however the one running 1.1.1.5 refuses to acknowledge that its connected on the diagnostic screen...

Related