Fader page up and down macro

Hi Guy's!

Any idea how to make a Macro to change no specific fader page but to go 1 page down? There is button on the desks witch changes the pages up,  I would also need to opposite one.

Parents Reply Children
  • We tried that without no success. The hard key [Fader Page] gives You macro "FaderPagePress" which actually does nothing. And [SHIFT]+[Fader Page] gives You macro "Fader_Page_Back" but it also does nonthing at least if I treid on PC with wing connected.

• this button is for the internal faders (e.g. Gio@5, Gio, Ti).

for paging fader wings you should be able to use the softkey {FaderWing Page} that can be found in the macro editor. not sure if you can page up and down or if you need a page number. i'm also not sure what happens if you try learning the paging buttons on a Eos Standard Faderwing or an Eos Motorized Faderwing...

• Oh, too bad. TIL.

Looking through the Eos manual, on page 567-568 it lists the OSC commands related to the faders. Fader_Page_Back makes an appearance, but not any kind of "Fader_Page_Next" or "Fader_Page_Forwards" or anything like that. You can definitely record macros that take you to specific pages by holding down the fader page button and a number, which shows up as

FaderPagePress 3 FaderPageRelease,

and I have some macros that I've built in the editor as Ueli describes, which show up in the editor as

FaderWing_Page 1.

There's also holding down the fader page button and using page up and page down, which I think I remember only affecting the display of the fader ribbon in the PSD, but I've never tried it on a desk with an internal or external fader wing. It shows up in the editor as

FaderPagePress Page_Up FaderWing_Page 2 FaderPageRelease.

I've tried deleting the commands that reference specific fader pages, which turn it into a macro that does nothing.

Still no idea how to make a macro that changes the fader page in the virtual faders, unless you do it with a snapshot, which would have the same problem of referencing a specific page instead of something that can index next/last.

That's everything that I've been able to learn in the last hour or so. Hope that something in there can inspire someone to come up with a real answer, but I'd probably just use the hard keys.

Related