• Option to enable DDC/CI monitor controls in Nomad

• 0 Comments
    Hi! The DDC/CI monitor controls on consoles work great but I would love to see this be an option in Nomad as well. I understand why this isn't enabled by default but I would love to see an option to turn on these controls in Nomad.
  • Magic Sheet - Create Array

• 0 Comments
    Hello, if i create an Array currently, i allway have to ceep in mind to calculate the Coloums -1 For better usage it would be nice that the final result would be the entered Coloums are the number of what is displayed. Example -Currently: ...
  • Augment3D on Apple Silicon natively

• 0 Comments
    Would it be possible to pass Augment3D in native Apple silicon? Because on Mac Silicon, AUgment3D is very slow on large MVR configs.. Thank you so much !
  • Reassign Event Cue List: Event X Cue Y/ enter

• 1 Comment
    There should be a syntax to assign events to a different cue list. For example if event list 1 is built triggering cues in cue list 1/, you should be able to select all the events in event list 1 and type cue 2/ enter to reassign to cue list 2.
  • Submaster Usage Query in About

• 2 Comments
    Can we add the ability to use the About menu to view the usage of a submaster/view which cues execute the submaster, just as you can with channels, presets or effects?
  • Tracking/QOnly per cue list instead of per user

• 0 Comments
    I'd like to switch between tracking and QOnly per cue list. See here: https://community.etcconnect.com/control_consoles/eos-family-consoles/f/eos-family/53660/cue-list-properties/174585
  • Offset - Order by Delay / Order By Time

• 0 Comments
    I've asked for this before, but I'm going to ask again.... Please please please please please please please please can we have a way of selecting channels in an order based on any existing per-parameter delays or times. I'd imagine this could be hidden...
  • Add gel picker attributes to command syntax

• 0 Comments
    When calling “Channel X Color 3/201” it woild be cool to be able to add “Spectral”, “Hybrid” or “Brightest” to the command. Sometimes you don’t have the gel picker open and want to quickly call a gel, and this would allow me to specify what type of mix...
  • Add a Softkey selection option for Custom Direct Selects

• 0 Comments
    When creating a Custom Direct Select and you select Button and Console Button appears; it would be very useful to have another option for the Softkeys in this same location. This would allow the creation of a Direct Select which has a Softkey function...
  • Moving a magic sheet number - Snapshot needs to be remade

• 0 Comments
    When moving a magic sheet (not copying), snapshots that display that magic sheet do not update to point at the new number.