• Be able to print Magic Sheets with the background removed in the EOS Show File Printout

• 1 Comment
    It would be really helpful as a designer to print my magic sheet out on paper and use that to set lights or in lighting documentation. I use the printout to hang, focus, and address fixtures and easily have something to tell me where in space a light...
  • Curves for everything

• 2 Comments
    Curves should be widely applicable. Absolute Effect Steps, Submasters, Cues (not just parts), Sneak Time.
  • Store Channel and Parameter Times in Submasters

• 2 Comments
    Submasters should be able to contain timing information, that is played back realtive to the submasters intensity. Exypanding this idea, palettes and presets could hold timing information as well.
  • Deactivate Cues

• 6 Comments
    It would be nice to be able to deactivate cues in a cuelist. Sometimes certain cues are not needed for every performance of a show. Or a designer decides to delete a cue during rehearsals and then later realizes, that it was a mistake. The current solution...
  • Sensible names for console outputs

• 0 Comments
    Could you allow labeling outputs with a sensible same? At the moment outputs like Gadgets or Gateways are labelled with their serial number. This makes it hard to tell them apart. It makes even more sense when using the Apex Garage, but adding a Gadget...
  • Handling 16bit sACN input in ShowControl as 16bit values when routed to a 16bit channel

• 1 Comment
    Dear ETC-People, I like the possibility to have an incoming universe routed to another one using the options I have in the ShowControl Tab. I also like the idea that I could actually capture incoming data on EOS. I could even grab data to create cues...
  • Smart Custom Direct Selects - same as Flexi Option selected

• 0 Comments
    I think it would be very useful if there was a more advanced Flexi option for Custom Direct Selects. Selected only: Show only the available Direct Selects for the active/selected channel. (e.g. only show presets with data for that fixture or colour...
  • Move Submasters with Midi up AND DOWN

• 0 Comments
    Hi! I would like to use submasters controlled by Midi. They should work "fader"-style. With the velocity of the note going to full the submaster should go to full (this works already), with the velocity going to zero the submaster should please move...
  • Add in patch copying to part channels

• 0 Comments
    In patch chan 82 part 1 <copy to > chan 82 <part> gives Error: Syntax error I would have expected to be able to duplicate a fixture on a channel.
  • Select All Effects Softkey In ESD

• 0 Comments
    Hey guys, I like using the ESD for editing effects in live, but if I have several effects running at once and I type [effect] on the command line there’s no easy was to select all live effects at once. Instead I have to type in the number of every...