Commands in Magic Sheet

Hello Everyone,

I'm running a 11-unit setup in a showroom (EOS+gadget on windows or mac) where I want to integrate a simple touch screen and a mgic sheet to alter our LED fixtures. Magic-sheet setup is doable, but i've run into problems, when it comes to "create a button" which should recall a certain cue or execute a function like "channel 1 through 11 intensity 40".

So in short:

- how do I setup commands for a magic sheet button (I know its target must be "command") - but how do I execute "Go To Cue 2"?

- is there an overview of possible commands (e.g. "got to cue")? (the user manual and its various unstructured supplements is a nightmare)

Thanks,

Jan

Parents Reply
  •  I'm trying to teach myself how to write commands. I've used the advice of copying what the macro creates for the syntax. But this is not working well for me. To be specific, the command I'm trying to create is the Effect Effect button push to open the Effect editor from a Magic Sheet. Currently what I have written is: (Effect Open_Effect_Blind Clear_Cmdline  Blind Effect *) the asterisk is the final enter. (The asterisk is only used for this text. In reality I do have the diamond Space for enter; Not an asterisks). I can double push The magic sheet object and have the effects editing page come on, but I want to make this a single push. The above command does not function to do this.

Yes, I do have a macro that can do this. But my objective is to learn how to write commands. Does someone have a solution for this? And even better, is there a cheat sheet for writing commands? I have not been able to find any thing.

I would greatly appreciate any direction in resolving my quest.

Children
Related