Commands in Magic Sheet

Hello Everyone,

I'm running a 11-unit setup in a showroom (EOS+gadget on windows or mac) where I want to integrate a simple touch screen and a mgic sheet to alter our LED fixtures. Magic-sheet setup is doable, but i've run into problems, when it comes to "create a button" which should recall a certain cue or execute a function like "channel 1 through 11 intensity 40".

So in short:

- how do I setup commands for a magic sheet button (I know its target must be "command") - but how do I execute "Go To Cue 2"?

- is there an overview of possible commands (e.g. "got to cue")? (the user manual and its various unstructured supplements is a nightmare)

Thanks,

Jan

Parents Reply
  • Yes agree navigation buttons are useful to jump to say a setup sheet from you main sheet. Using the views thing that lets you have one sheet and a view shows you an area of it is useful as well . linked to buttons you achieve the same thing navigation wise but you can also copy paste within the single sheet that contains all your "sub sheets"

So I've switched to doing that after I think Ueli suggested it in a post a few months back
Children
No Data
Related